Monday, January 7, 2013

Listen

The One Word Challenge is a popular thing taking place for the thrid year. This year I have chosen the word "Listen".
I created this LO to keep me remembering my word:



There are so many ways to "Listen" and one of them is being alert to nature. This week we have noticed quite of few unusual things in nature. Keeping in mind that it is the first week in January & winter is just getting a good start in our area, we have spotted robins & eastern bluebirds in our backyard. Then late this afternoon, our dog started acting weird, like she does when it's getting ready to storm. I'm not saying that God is speaking to me of spring, but I'm praying for wisdom in knowing what this all means & if this is what I'm supposed to be listing to from God.
I'm not sure if this makes any sense to you -- I'm not sure it makes any sense to me either! But I'm listening!

And a little ad for Faithfully Yours -- for this layout I used Dawn's kit Praise Today & Faith Pockets found at the Faithfully Yours website for both paper scrapping & digital scrapping.

No comments: