Friday, February 22, 2013

Scrapping Away!

It's been a scrapping week for me -- a whole bunch of pages for our DAR scrapbook & more to go. My goal is to have them finished up in a couple of weeks so I can get them approved & printed.
Today I did one that is dual in many ways....
Using on of Jellebelleke's Templates for my Creative Team responsibility there.
Plus it's also for the Topical Tuesday layout for the Faithfully Yours Creative Team & Barbara Grave's challenge over there. This week's topic was "contentment".

When I think of contentment, I can't help but think of the hymn "It Is Well With My Soul" so I included the words kind of in the background. And I included things that make me content -- the river out back, the wildlife & birds, flowers (can't wait to start seeing them popping up in my garden!) and my grandkids.

Drum roll.......here it is:

 
 
Have a wonderful day & be content with what you have.
In the words of my friend Betty: Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

No comments: