Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspired

I've been inspired & sort of creating outside my normal box. I've been working with April the Scrapaholic's "Alien Invasion" kit over at Wilma4Ever. You can find the kit here. It has these cute little space creatures that just looked like they needed scrapping -- not my normal flowers & wildlife style. When I went searching for a photo to use & saw this one of Logan from a very long time ago -- he's almost 14 now -- I thought it would fit right in. The photo is a little blurry, but it just works. Here's the layout I did:

 
And to show you the versatility of the papers & elements I did this one with some goose photos I took last week: -- doesn't look a bit like an alien invasion does it?
 
 


And I finally got started on the challenges at Wilma4Ever (they've got a new batch of challenges each month -- see the one's for April here.)
I just started at the top with the Ad Challenge for April --

 
You have to use 50% of your elements & papers from Wilma4Ever's designers, but there's lots of freebies to get you started -- and you often get more free things when you participate in the challenges. The flowers are here from ABCreation's Chinese New Year kit.

I've got more coming soon -- but it's time to fix supper for my DH.

No comments: