Thursday, October 14, 2010

Frustration with my computer

It's been a busy time since I last posted. Mom has been in the hospital, but is home now & though she's still weak, is doing better. Considering her age, it's remarkable that she's still able to be in her own home. I am thankful that we have a full-time caregiver who lives with her. Now that she's afraid to leave her alone, my brother & I will no doubt be spending more time with her so the CG can have some much needed time to herself.
Today is kind of a hard day, it's been exactly 11 months since we lost Andy. We've been getting invitations to go to celebrations of our time with him. It will be hard, but our plans are to attend 2 of them.
I've been trying to download something from 4shared.com & I can't get it there at all. I've tried all kinds of things, every trick I know for getting there, but it's just not working at all. This is a very nice kit that The Teapot Lady is offering free & I'd really like to have it. I think I have all of her sets & I use them often -- I'm sure this one would be no exception. GRRRRR! What can be wrong? I've been to 4shared.com many times in the past, now I can't even get there at all.
We're getting ready to go on a drive through the countryside to photograph some fall color. It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining & although it's a little cool we have the doors wide open. Can't wait for this photo-op to begin!
Even with the frustrations & the sad moments thinking of losing Andy, life is good & God is better!

No comments: