Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wow! It's Wednesday again already.

I can hardly believe it's been a week already since my last post. Not a lot has been happening the last week, other than bronchitis running rampant.
Sunday we celebrated World Wide Communion at church. This is always an awesome feeling to me -- to think that Christians all over the world are partaking of Communion to remember all that Christ gave for our souls. I just thank God for His mercy & grace.

Tonight was Bible study & I really feel like we're kind of wading our way through a muddy mess. I'm enjoying the book we're using, but having a hard time relating the study guide to the chapters in the book. I find that the questions aren't that thought provoking either. Only three more chapters & we'll be moving on to a new book. It will mean a lot more time getting ready for each lesson, but I'm ready for it.

Corn School started last night. No plans to go down any time at this point, but plans do change. Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for the week for a change. I remember lots of years when there was rain or even snow. Actually this year I think fall is coming a little late. I judge this from what is happening during this first week of October. Most of the time the leaves have all turned & are mostly down. This year they have just started turning. Planning a photo-op drive through the country on Friday, but I think it may be too soon. Only time will tell.

Off to get creative with scrapbooking. I've got a couple of challenges that I want to work on this evening.

No comments: