Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Week + One Day Went Way Too Fast!

With mixed emotions we delivered Nanae & Yoshi to the airport yesterday. From here to Chicago, spending the night in Chicago last night & then off for a 12-hour+ flight to Tokyo. I had a post on FaceBook from Nanae & they were an hour past departure & still waiting. After checking the flight, they were more than two hours late -- but now they are over the Yukon in Alaska, about half-way home.
We had such a good time, but keeping up with them (being half our age) was quite a challenge. Dave & I totally chilled out today! Back to work tomorrow for me. Dave is having Matt & Jon come over & get the lawn work done once more before school is out. And Janessa & Jillian are all snuggled down for the night. Janessa wanted to spend the night one more time before school starts & since I had promised Jillian she could stay soon, they are both here. The real thing is having waffles in the morning.
I can't seem to concentrate tonight, so I'll just say that I'll be posting some scrapbook pages from our time with Nanae & Yoshi.

No comments: