Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Almost Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Where does the time go?
Everytime I think I will post regularly on my blog something bogs me down....blog bog, hmmm a new ailment?  LOL
Since I last did a new entry we have laid my dear mother to rest. I've done a few layouts celebrating her life. Here's a couple of them...


 
I've been taking photos again! This week there was a fantastic sunrise one morning. Here's what I did with those a couple of those shots:
 
 
And we've been having a few new visitors to the back yard, but I'll save those for my next post.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving -- God is good, all the time God is good!
 


1 comment:

Coleen said...

Oh so hard to lose a mom, Ann. Mine passed away when I was 15 so that's been such a long time ago, but my dad left this life just last month. I was with him and my sisters before he died. Life is short and fragile, but aren't we glad we have the hope of heaven. That gives me great comfort.
I'm your first follower. Hope you'll follow on mine too.
God bless, Coleen