Friday, May 24, 2013

Saying "God Be with You" to Jolanda

Sadly, Jolanda of Jellebelleke's Designs is closing her shop. Her family has moved into a new home & she has taken a full-time job, so her designing days have been put on hold. I have enjoyed my time spent on her Creative Team & will miss creating layouts with her templates & kits. She was with Gotta Pixel for only a few months -- that's where I first became acquainted with her work. Right now kits & templates at her store in Gotta Pixel are on sale.
Here's my latest layout using one of the templates due to come out next month -- I don't know what's going to happen as these were supposed to be a part of the Gotta Pixel specials for June and are not in the store yet -- but I was really happy with the way this turned out:

So I bid farewell to Jolanda & pray that her new walk in life's travels will bring her happiness & fulfillment.

No comments: