Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Doors Opening

My last post was a bummer. Seems like I was having doors slam in my face -- Dawn's website closing; Jolanda's store closing; my decision to leave Wilma4Ever...I was feeling a bit of a hanging-in-the-air sensation.
They say when one door closes, another opens -- well it certainly has for me!
I was looking around over at GoDigitalScrapping & saw a contest starting this month for a 4-month stint on their Supreme Team. I figured it might give me some inspiration. Well, in tonight's chat I found out that I'm on to Round 3 (out of 4 rounds)! I'm very excited to say the least. Even if I don't make it any further, I feel quite honored to get this far.
And after I signed up to do that contest, I got an email from the owner at Gotta Pixel asking me to join the Praiser Team at GP. That website is where I call home & I jumped right on it. They had a Praiser Team call a while back & I was so busy I didn't think I would have time to do it & give it the proper time needed so I didn't even apply. Needless to say I'm honored to be on this team!

Here are my layouts from the first two rounds at GDS:


 
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: