Sunday, June 23, 2013

Learning the ropes & more

Wow, learning all that a praiser does has kept me hopping! Busy, busy, busy.
To top it all off Dave hurt his back & I've been trying to do extra things that he normally does & playing nurse for him. When it rains, it pours!
I've been having so much fun learning my new job at Gotta Pixel & loving every minutes of it. I think I need to get out my thesaurus & learn some new words before I start sounding like a record with my comments on layouts there. LOL!
I have done a little scrapping too, including using the kit provided for the GoDigitalScrapping contest -- My Main Man Bundle by Seoule2Soul Designs. It is a great one for scrapping that special man in your life, but I struggled with this one. The first one I did was so cluttered looking that I just started over with a blank page.
Here's the first one I did (I really liked the little heart I made with the quote marks in the alpha set with the kit!):



And here is what I posted in the gallery for my entry in Round 3:

 
We find out Tuesday evening who made it to the final round.
 
May God's blessing pour out to you all day long!

No comments: