Sunday, April 29, 2012

Breathe; Just Breathe!

Well April is almost over. It's been quite a month for me. And the last week is always a bit hectic with getting our church newsletter put together, printed, folded, labeled & mailed. Thanks to my dear husband it's out & delivered!

Now for the rest of the month --

My first month at Faithfully Yours as a part of the Design Team. It has been fun & very inspiring.

Speaking of inspiring, I just finished up a class at godigitalscrapbooking.com that really made me work hard. It was a month-long class with an assignment every week day. Now I have a book about my faith ready to print out. One last message from Barbara this week. But her assignments really made me look long & hard at my faith -- a real affirmation!

I also tried another new thing & entered a Quick Page contest at coolscrapsdigital.com. There I made a page that you can just drop photos into & have a page ready to print!
Here's a preview of my page....



And if you want to check out what's happening at CoolScrapsDigital just go here:


I'm almost ready for May to be here -- just need to get my DAR Pressbook finalized & off to the printers.

Hope your April was as exciting as mine.

No comments: