Thursday, May 10, 2012

Journal Prompt - Transitions

My prompt for today says: " transition will come when I ___."

Right at the moment the only transition that I want to happen is for Dave to get out of his funk. The depression is better for a while & then all of a sudden something sets him off & it's worse than ever. I'm not sure that there is anything I can do to make this transition happen other than be there when he wants to talk. Depression can be so very tricky. But with God's help we will get through it and back to normal. It will take a few days, maybe weeks. It didn't happen overnight & it won't correct itself overnight.

The other transition that I'm having take place right now is that two of my big projects are completed. Now I have to set my priorities. First will be getting things ready for Mom's garage/estate sale set for Memorial Day weekend. Fritz & Diane have done so much already (thanks guys!) This is rather complicated because I also need to do some sorting here. I'll have some things to include in the sale. Sure hoping that the weather will be cooperative for nice days & that there will be lots of people out looking for bargains. I'm not big on garage sales, and I'm not at all sure this is the way we should have proceeded. But we'll get it accomplished. I do think perhaps we will soon have an offer on the house though! YAY!!!!

No comments: