Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy - Busy - Busy!!!

I'm not doing so well here, it's been entirely too busy. Newsletter week & I need to go up & print it off right now, but will post to say "It's a beautiful day!" Dave's even talking about putting the battery in the lawn tractor so he can start working outside.
Praying for Pastor Jean today as she does a funeral for an old friend and she has another one tomorrow. Also praying for Norm, he's in the hospital.
And praying for Betsy as she continues her cancer treatments in Texas.
Our cancer prayer list just keeps growing & growing.
Nothing more profound to say right now. Maybe if I can get the newsletter to the post office early today I'll find time to come back with something else on here; lots of good things going through my head. Thanks HS, I know they come from you!

No comments: