Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring

It certainly has been like spring the last week or so. Dave is sun burned -- who would have thought that one could get outside enough to be sunburned in the middle of March in northern Indiana? He even mowed yesterday; the earliest he's ever done that.
Today we hung the wind chimes. Also got out the umbrella because it was so bright & sunny & to protect Dave from the son while he was out back. Now, with the ivy done on the patio side of the trellis, it seems like our normal patio setting (minus the flowers of course.) I hope the trees that are coming out won't be harmed by cold weather. Our weeping cherry is fabulous right now. Here's a shot, sorry it's stitched because I couldn't get it all in the camera & I was almost over at Angelo's when I took it -- had my telephoto lens on the camera.


My verse for today has been Jeremiah 29:11. "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope." I seem to be overwhelmed this week with all that I need to do in the next few weeks; so I'm concentrating on the "my future with hope" portion & faith that God will help me get everything finished up on time.
On that note, I think I'll get started. Have a blessed day!

No comments: