Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Morning Blahs

Not feeling so well this morning. There's lots of bugs going around and the weather is up & down with high this week ranging from 32 to 63! I'm ready for spring and it just keeps teasing us!

My prayers this morning are for Julia & her family as they grieve the loss of Norm. We all knew it was coming soon, but that doesn't make it any easier. Stopped by yesterday & Julia seems to be handling things well at the moment. The hard time will be when life continues; after everyone goes back home to their routine & she finds herself alone in the home that she & Norm shared together for so many years & she tries to set new routines. May God be with her as she travels this new path in her life.

Last night I had a new experience, Dave & I went to the Coconut Hut and this time I was the one who was talking to the young people there. My focus was on being an enabler in the past. But more important than that how I relied on Christ for my strength and what an important part prayer played in getting through the rough times. Dave said I did a good job, I'm not so sure. If I was able to help just one of the kids there, then it was good. The main thing was that I felt that God wanted me to share the things I did share. I turned my words over to Him & let Him guide me. That's the most important thing! Logan did come over & give me a hug after I was done, that was a good feeling.

I'm feeling the need to get more organized. I've got so many projects lined up that I'm not getting any of them done. Priority is what I need right now. I need to get my accountability calendar out & updated. Guess I'll just do that right now!

No comments: