Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Monday Morning!

It was such a pleasure to turn on my computer this morning & see my new wallpaper. And I read it out loud to get it into my head & turn my day over to God.
Today is back to the rat-race with lots of busy things happening. Janessa was here last night & didn't feel well this morning. She stayed home from school & her mom will be here soon to pick her up. Dave is off running errands. Mom hasn't been feeling well either so I'll go down there before I go up to the church. Will do bulletins for next Sunday when I finally get to work. Then sometime we need to go to the funeral home today, read our Lenten study book and then there's always preparing meals. Oh, I need to go to the grocery store when I'm done at Mom's. I just pray that I can keep focused on God all day long; listening to Him prompt me when I need to witness for Him...give Him the glory in everything I do.
Had to laugh at Janessa, we were watching the Mourning Doves this morning & the way they move their heads when they walk; she called them Rock Stars. I think I feel a layout coming on, certainly have lots of pictures of the doves!

No comments: