Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever

If I didn't have spring fever before today, it certainly kicked in today! It was so nice we decided to go out to Pine Knob for our first walk of the season. Although there aren't any flowers blooming & we didn't see many birds - just a few sparrows & a blue jay -- it sounded so great to hear the frogs. Their chorus was astoundingly loud & continuous most of the time we were on the trail. You know they are one of God's ways of telling us that spring is just around the corner. After three times of hearing the frogs there will be no more frost according to Mrs. Wall. Makes me wish I had written down all of the things she told us about looking at what was happening in nature to know what was in store for each season. Some of them I do remember; like the frogs.
The Holy Spirit has been guiding me so much the last week! It is exciting! I have all kinds of ideas running around my head & I've been trying to get them down in my word processor & filed on my computer for reference as I build kits & make layouts about my journey with God. I thank him daily that He led me to apply for the DT at Faithfully Yours.
Tonight I'm exhausted, so I will only look over my emails -- no designing this evening. :)

No comments: