Monday, March 5, 2012

With God's Help We Did It & Even More

I managed to get all done that I had planned on thanks to the strength of God! Even a few more errands that needed to be taken care of.

This evening was totally out of control for a while. We had gotten an email last week about Jane Fonda. I almost deleted it before Dave could see it -- I will if any more come in like that! At any rate, it really bothered him and spiraled into a severe panic/anxiety attack this evening. After a lot of prayers and a visit from Pastor Jean he seems to be calmed down. Exhaustion has taken over & he's sleeping now, praying that he will be able to stay asleep for the night & will wake up in the morning refreshed & improved. God is in control, my prayers are now that in some way He will be able to use this to help someone else who is troubled.

No comments: