Sunday, March 11, 2012

Glorious Sunday -- Spring Fever

It's been a beautiful day here, the sun was shining & it was unseasonably warm. Church was great this morning -- great sermon, great music & great friends. God is good all the time!
Dave & I decided it was a good day for an outing so we headed east, did a little shopping at the Outlet Mall & topped it off with lunch at Bubba's.
Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow Dave fertilized the lawn & picked up the sticks that had blown out this winter. He's going to be sore tomorrow!
I went down to see Mom. Had a good chat with her & with Fritz. I was pleased that she went down to the dining room for her supper this evening.
Tonight I get to do something that I haven't done in a very long time. Janessa is here for the night & she lost her first tooth this afternoon -- I get to play "Tooth Fairy"! Sounds like a scrapbook page in the works. :)
Last night I put together another layout for Faithfully Yours. I have a few more rolling around in my head. But that will have to wait for another day. Here's the one from last night:

No comments: