Saturday, March 10, 2012

First LO uploaded to Faithfully Yours

We're on our way! I have my first LO done for Faithfully Yours as a part of the Design Team. :) What an exciting journey it is turning out to be. It seems everywhere I turn there is a confirmation that I am indeed following God's will for my life. When I asked for prayers from my friends at Makeover 2012 & posted it, there was an answer up there before I hit the enter button -- but after I started typing the request. Now that's quick work Lord -- THANK YOU! Since then there have been numerous little "God"incidents everywhere I turn -- in my daily devotionals; on different websites; on FB; and even in person. God is good all the time!
Ideas are flowing for what will come next & I know that they are truly inspired through the leading of the Holy Spirit. I just need to keep listening & giving God ALL the glory!
Here's the LO from the "No Fear" kit available at Faithfully Yours:


Have a glorious day!

No comments: