Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Word for the Day - Hope

Today we had our last Lenten Study at the church. We've been using Adam Hamilton's book Why? Making Sense of God's Will. This lesson was about why God's love prevails. One of the things that God gives us is "Hope". I've been having some ideas about scrapping a page or two on the concept of hope. At first I was going to use this: H-His; O-Omniscient; P-Power; E-Eternally. Then I thought perhaps the P should be for Presence. Lastly I thought of Peace. Now I'm thinking perhaps I should use all three. It's coming around in my mind & I know that God will guide me to do an awesome page.
I'm really excited that I finally decided to do an 8x8 book for my Faithbook. And the ideas are really flowing. I think I want to do 2 double pages based on the study we just finished.
I'm also very tired this evening, so this one is going to be very short; but I wanted to get these ideas down somewhere so I can remember my thoughts.

No comments: